Friday, November 18, 2005

Whistle While You Work

Friday's Random Ten via the iPod:

Red Shoes - Chris Rea
Saturday Night and Sunday Morning - Paul Kelly
Lusitana - The Watchmen
American Woman - The Guess Who
Sister Golden Hair - America
Let It Be - The Beatles
The Long and Winding Road - The Beatles
Car Wheels on a Gravel Road - Lucinda Williams
I Wasted Time* - Paul Kelly
Simple Song - Lyle Lovett

Apparently it felt I was in a largely classic rock mood. And I refuse to apologize about song #5; I have a soft spot for three songs by America, this being one of them.

* I want to have this one played at my funeral. Which makes me think, someday soon I'll post the list of songs I want played, be it wake or funeral.

Comments:
#5 is one of my favourite songs,too. Never apologize for the music that makes you happy. 8)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]