Friday, March 10, 2006

Gooooooaaaaaallllll!!!!!!

While I'll never be a big ManU fan (Liverpool is my team, always and forever), I do admire several of their players, especially Wayne Rooney, who is a magnificent striker and still has his best years ahead of him. Rooney's not the most refined character, of course, and often gets into trouble mouthing off at the refs, other players, or at the media.

That said, it's beyond me why Rooney would be paid 5 million pounds to write (well, dictate) not one, but five autobiographies over the next 12 years. And because of that, I'm predicting that in the future, a few people with a certain publishing house will be looking for new jobs.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]