Friday, March 03, 2006

So Very Busy

I have a boatload of things I want to blog about, and I hope to hell I can find the time soon. In the meantime, just back from a visit to the emergency ward, because Aidan was having trouble breathing. His normal asthma medication didn't make a difference, and on the peak flowmeter he was blowing as low as 40% of normal. Happily, all is well now, and so I can at least bring you today's Random Ten:

Real Fine Love - John Hiatt
Darling it Hurts (live version) - Paul Kelly
Baby Mine - Bonnie Raitt & Was (Not Was)
Lawyers, Guns and Money - Warren Zevon
Why Worry - Dire Straits
Lonesome Day - Bruce Springsteen
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
Clumsy - Our Lady Peace
When the Stars Go Blue - Ryan Adams
Take Me to the River (live version) - Talking Heads

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]