Sunday, June 29, 2008

Euro 2008 - The Final

So I'm going to stay with my initial pick, which is that Spain wins the final. I was brutalized for my quarter-final picks, with only one (Spain) out of four correct. I was so busy I forgot to do the semi-final picks, although I would have been right both times.

The fear, of course, is that Germany, a pre-tournament fave, has come into their game, and also that Spain has yet to live down to their reputation and fold like a cheap suit. However, I stand by my belief that Spain is playing like real players this time, not easy to knock over. Also, Germany got lucky against Turkey in the final. And while you make your own luck, I think their defense this time is going to look like they're in another time zone when the Spaniards are out of the field.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]