Monday, October 12, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

There are several movies that I have greatly anticipated this year, but none more so than Spike Jonze's take on Maurice Sendak's wonderful children's book Where the Wild Things Are. From the moment I first heard about it I've been dreaming and hoping that it does things right where so many other adaptations of this sort get it completely wrong. No, I haven't seen it yet, but this review gives me hope, and does a fine (and frighteningly logical) job of spelling out what Hollywood would have done to the movie by putting it into another's hands.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I grew up on this book and will be seeing it with my children in 2 weeks.
 
It looks like an interesting movie.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]