Saturday, February 12, 2011

Atlanta Nights: The Movie

Just got word that Atlanta Nights by author Travis Tea (say it out loud) has been optioned for a film, kind of a documentary coupled with some dramatizations. The money will go to SFWA's Emergency Medical Fund. Wanting to know about the famed Atlanta Nights? Read about it here.

And you can hear a "dramatic" reading of my chapter here.

I'll note that my chapter is a little more tame than many of the others. I was writing it so it would be bad but not insanely so, and out of sync with what was happening elsewhere in the book. Some other authors went a little more nuts, and more power to them, says I.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]