Saturday, April 16, 2011

Selling Well

My numbers at Amazon are not as high as I'd like them these days (although I've had a couple of author friends assure me that's only a small part of the puzzle), but if you go by the slogan of "Think Global, Act Local," then Napier's Bones is doing very well indeed. The local paper has a small Books section in its Saturday paper, and included there is a list of the Top 10 selling books from the past week for McNally Robinson Booksellers here in Saskatoon.

And there, sitting in 4th place, is Napier's Bones. This pleases me greatly, especially since the local press has been no help whatsoever.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]